I have been the worst blogger ever! But we have been as sick as dogs. So both my babies got RSV. Yes my little newborn! While I was in Vegas to see my lil' sister Ashley have her baby Graham ended up in the hospital for a week. Needless to say, I didn't really see much of the new baby, or Ashley, or my family, or any friends. Just lots of nurses all hours of the night and 4 white walls of Grahams little room. I am so glad that my baby is all better now, but soo not fun. All the children on that floor with Graham had the Rota Virus (severe vomitting and diarreah) So on the way home from the hospital the day Graham was released I turned to check on my baby and see Markie vomitting all over. And wouldn't you know it, 13 days of that and then Graham and I caught it. We are all better now and are no longer contageous.
My sister had the most beautiful baby ever. I love her so much. And I was able to meet my brothers baby for the first time too. She looks like a little doll. It was fun to see my family. Thanks for all the help with my kiddos while I was in town!
And thanks sooo much to all of my amazing friends who helped nurse us back to health with dinners and everything else you did!!!
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Oh yikes! How awful! I'm glad you're all better!
Oh my heck, I heard through the grapevine and tried calling but I think you cell was dead or you did not have your charger or you were just ignoring me. I am glad all is well and Dakota is the most precious thing ever, Ashley looks great.
Shell That is horrible. I heard all about it. I don't know how you handled that. I can't even take care of one sick baby!!
Post a Comment