








Graham is 3 months old now. It went by so fast. I swear he is the easiest baby EVER! I am soo lucky. And sooo thankful. He is about 10.5 pounds. His eyes are starting to turn green like Markies. They look more alike everyday. At first glance people say he is all DeLoy, but I think he is starting to look like me more. Just for the record..
He smiles all the time
He loves his hands
Hates tummy time
Loves loves loves bath time
Markie is his favorite person
Sleeps a ton
Enjoys TV
Has such a strong neck
Laughs (squils)
Cries when he bites his hands
Loses his breath if moved too quickly
Can't get rid of thrush
Scrunches up when he is happy







5 comments:
Oh my he is adorable!! I love that last one!! I can't believe how much different he looks from when we came and visited! He is growing up without us!! Hurry and move! His big eyes are so cute!
He is so handsome but he is such a Deloy. I dont see you yet!!? But everyone just tells me Krew is such a Bleazard but I think he looks like me when I was a baby! So i dont know. I feel you all babies should look like there mom.. I mean we take care of them there whole life. HAHa
Ok, he is Marky 2.0!! They look the same to me! Both boys are so so cute! I miss Marky's smile!
Wow...Graham is getting so adorable. I can't believe he is 3 months already! It is crazy how much him and Mark look alike. They both do look like Deloy, but I see more of you in them as they get older. Wish we could see you guys more often - next time you are in Seattle we have to schedule a play date!
What a cutie! I hope that my little boy will be just as easy as you say Graham is. I've been praying ever since I found out I was pregnant that he would be a good sleeper (unlike Jacob).
Post a Comment