Thursday, May 08, 2008

My Awesome Brother!

Joseph and the...Highlights!!
So I was watching this video and was thinking how amazing my brother Brandon is. So I thought I would share his talent with you. I know he is naked in this performance. But you know, a little eye candy really doesn't hurt! I love listening to him sing. Whenever I pop in one of his CD's Markie says, "Mommy, Brandon singing like this...ahhhhh!!!" He stole all the musical genes from the rest of us siblings. But I still love him. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Emily said...

AMAZING voice. Very cool! I'm better, but oh well. :)

Ashlee and Rico said...

I resent that!! I like to think we got a little musical abilities...okay maybe not! Yeah, your right, he is amazing! Also, I bet people think he is really really naked (bum naked) when they read your post!

Ashlee and Rico said...

I watched it after my first post...man he is soo good!

Becky said...

He is AMAZING!

Love the loincloth.

B

Eliza said...

Neat-o! He sounds great, good for him for sharing his talents with the rest of us.

Jessica said...

Awesome! I'm on a sugar high now...haha get it...you said eye candy now I'm on a sugar high. Oh man, I'm funny. J/K. Anyway. When do you leave Cali?

Miller Family said...

go brandon! that was awesome!