








I know I put a ton of pictures up all the time, but we have no family around. And I want them to see the boys. Markie is just getting so old so fast! I just want to say thank you to Markie for being such a wonderful big brother and a great little boy. He is so smart, funny, clever, and hilarious. He makes me laugh so hard everyday. Sometimes he makes me cry too (when he acts how I did my mom says) He just does not know how to calm him self down once he has started crying. So that's when I cry too. He is very verbal. He amazes me with the new things he says and thinks about. He has such a little imagination. I love to watch him play. We love you duders!







10 comments:
They are soooo cute! I think Markie has your mouth! I can't believe you have 2 kids!
Markie's hair is getting awesome! I love the pic where its all flipped out around his ears! Like a california hottie! I love that kid!!
so excited to find y'all!
cute boys! love their names :)
and good job with all the pics... I am the same way b/c our families are also far away.
MOst likely the cutest boys I've ever seen. I wonder if Mr. Teddy Graham is going to be blonde like Markie. Too cute how they look just like there daddy!
that second to last picture looks a lot like a mischievous face brandon makes...haha!!
Michelle, I'm so glad to see you kids looking healthy again! Also, I am super glad that now you will be able to be at my wedding!! The new date will be coming soon, we are playing around right now with mainly july ones :)
What adorable pictures! I'm glad all of you are feeling better. Michelle, we hope you had a great birthday! (I still remember the five year old Michelle telling us the facts of life when we were engaged.) What a beautiful, fun,& loving mother/wife you have become! Can't wait to see you more when you move to Vegas.
holy cow, do we all make the cutest kids or what? Graham is so cute, he and mady have a lot in common. they both hate tummy time. eat their hands and have realy good lookin dads. I am happy they are feelin better. love ya
He has the best facial expressions!
These pics make me miss Graham and Markie so much. I love the one with the two of them on the floor. Markie is a mini-Michelle and Graham is a mini-Deloy. Hopefully Grahamer will come around to your side, Chelle (sorry Deloy! ;)
Post a Comment