So so cute! It is funny becayuse Austin and Graham resemble each other! Sienna thought it was Austin when I showed her the pictures of Markie. Markie is such a little stud and looks so much like Brandon as a little boy! Anyways cant wait for you to move to this blistering heat!! It's supposed to be 107 today- record high! kill me!!
I am happy to be the mother of some stink'in cute kids and the wife to one cool dude. This is my way of keeping a journal for my children to look back on. Since I don't scrap book, or have a real journal it will have to do.
7 comments:
Markie has such fun wild hair and Graham is so adorable! What cute boys.
So so cute! It is funny becayuse Austin and Graham resemble each other! Sienna thought it was Austin when I showed her the pictures of Markie. Markie is such a little stud and looks so much like Brandon as a little boy! Anyways cant wait for you to move to this blistering heat!! It's supposed to be 107 today- record high! kill me!!
What cute boys! Graham is going to look so much like Markie :)
He sure is making some darn cute expressions! What cute cute boys!
Graham is getting chubby! I love it !!!!
It is just a little crazy how much they look alike, graham even pulls some of markies funny faces. How fun.
Your boys are so cute! Graham is getting so big. When are you moving here?
Post a Comment