It was wonderful. I couldn't get myself to leave. D waited in the car with the boys ever so patiently. My parents are both so excited. I think my mom had a stomach ache all day. I bet they won't sleep a wink tonight. So I don't feel too bad for staying so late.
Steve and Misti were there too, but left before I took any pics. We are going up to Utah Sunday to see Elder Ballard set them apart. But it was still soo sad! The only advice my parents gave before they left was for us "to take care of eachother, always call, and always spend time together".
I already miss them!




































13 comments:
That is sad!! I started to cry looking at the pictures! 3 years seems short compaired to the journey we are about to leave on. SAd..i cant talk about it..im such a bawl baby!haha
Let's stalk the mtc while you are here!:) I would be sad too...hopefully you guys will be blessed to compensate for their being gone. Call me.
We are going to miss them too! We love you and hope you know that we are here if ever you need anything.
So Sad.... I do love the pic of Nicole and your mom balling. I couldn't imagine not seeing my parents for 3 years!
Congrats for them but so sad for you guys! I would miss my family too! Fun checking in on you guys! You guys are such a cute family
And that picture of Nicole and Karyn is just sad.
Just think of all the lucky families that will be blessed from your parents!
I also loved your post about basketball for Markie. I am going through the same thing with Gymnastics for Sadie. She will be 2 in Aug. and they just expect them to jump on a trap, do a headstand and a somersault! What the !!
i totally feel for you :( sucky.
Michelle, we love you and just come over anytime, we will totally be a substitute family for you! I just keep thinking of the plaque Karen gave your parents: a missionary is someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others can be with their families for forever.
i always wondered whos white jeep liberty that was!! im soo excited we are neighbors again!! i better see you around..
Ok....I am sad that you moved out of our ward...it just won't be the same without you....no killing anymore spiders on the walls during relief society!! I am glad I had the chance to get to know you better though...now I know why Mary loves you. Drop a line every now and then on my blog so we, "can still be friends!" And, I love the picture of Ashlee behind you. Gotta love your family.
i just started crying... real hard!
Awww! That would be so hard!
Post a Comment