





If you know this man I call my husband, than you know that he LOVES sports almost as much as he loves me. He probably knows more details about players, teams, and stats then about me. SERIOUSLY! And I love him for this. Sooo....
What he loved about his birthday-
The tickets to Fri and Sat games where his favorite player Griffey was playing. Nicole and Taylor went with us and Markie on Friday it was soo cold and soo fun. On Saturday Nate, Tay, and D went for a boys only game.
What he DIDN'T love-
The hot date I took him on to a fancy restaurant was great, until we recieved our bill for $120.00. THAT'S RIGHT! Can you believe it? No drinks, no dessert, no appetizer. Obserd! Next time we try to be fancy we will stick with the OG! Seriously!
What he liked-
The cologne he recieved that was really a gift for me.








No comments:
Post a Comment