Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Primary Idol

Markie attends the CTR 8 class that D teaches at church. The primary put on a "Primary Idol" Concert. Markie's class did a lip sync to "I'm so glad when grampa comes home". They dressed up like rock stars and had blow up guitars. It was super cute. Markie had the whole thing memorized, but when it was time for his class to perform he was too scared. So we cheered for them instead.


This is Markie all dressed up in his rock star gear before we left!!




Then after the show our car wouldn't start (like usual) so we put the kiddos in their jammies and hung out for a while in the humid heat. A while turned into a loong time, so we walked across the street to the grocery store and went shopping at 10 at night. I love when this happens(every day)!! The kids were so tired, but hung in there like champs. We killed time by taking pics of eachother.


Taken by Markie.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie. I remember daddy daughter dates and loved them!

Emily said...

Love to see you posts lately! You are making up for lost time:)

malleygirl said...

Your boys are getting so big I can't belive it!!!! You guys look great!