Anywho...My mom has quit posting on her old blog and now has a new MISSION BLOG!
She will be journaling their experiences as mission presidents in the Washington DC South Mission over the next three years.
Feel free to drop in at
armiesofhelaman.blogspot.com
And do you all read NIE? I am sure you all do, but if not
YOU MUST!
YOU HAVE TO!
DO IT!
YOU WILL LOVE IT!

I had heard about this amazingly inspirational blog and finally started reading it about six months ago.
I am in love....with NIE!
She is an amazing mother, wife, and person. She was in a fatal plane crash with her husband. Burns now cover most of her body. And she is still pressing forward so faithfully. I have never met her and I really love her as a friend. You will love her too. She really is such an example. Go see for yourself nieniedialogues.blogspot.com Happy reading.







3 comments:
Seriously love NieNie...everyone needs to read it! I just read your basketball post about markie (you didn't tell me that story) soo cute and funny! I love that boy :)
Hey Michelle! Just sitting at work and thought I'd check out your blog. Funny thing, I've been reading Nie since right after her accident. A friend in TX told me about her. I'm so glad you have found her. She is amazing. I'm pretty sure I cry every time I read a post of hers.
Sorry, I didn't tell you who I was. Hope all is going well in your life!
--Mary Brown Shaeffer :)
Post a Comment