Monday, November 27, 2006

Decorations!!!

















I am so excited it is winter and that Christmas is near. I grew up with a mom who always put out fun and beautiful decorations. It always made the house feel a certain way. So I am doing the same. Oh, and my "wish" list is so long this year, stay tuned for it...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the wish list.
Love decorations. We're just barely getting around to doing something outside, and that's actually been really fun too!

Anonymous said...

I love it too, hopefully I will not be burned out by the time Christmas comes, my mom always made it so fun and let us help decorate, it is fun to pass the tradition along to our families.

Anonymous said...

we were so spoiled! Now being married our wish list grows so long but it seems our little ones take over the gifts! =) It's okay though! Missed ya at Thanksgiving!

Kathy L. said...

Your tree is so beautiful, I love it!! Great job!!

Carly said...

I can't wait to get home and decorate! I have been so excited for last few days. Can't wait to see everyone again.

Mary Stuart said...

Decorating is a lot of fun! I agree! I am scared to decorate my tree this year! I am scared Calvin will break all of the ornaments.

JaY said...

Well, I just got all of my fall decorations out like a week ago. I know...slacker. I have really enjoyed them, but am ready for the christmas decorations to be up. Janelle made me a wreath and so far that's all that is up. Actually it's hanging on a door knob. Oh, well. It'll happen sooner or later. Just waiting for that burst of energy to come.

Anonymous said...

I love holiday decorations, we just put up christmas lights outside, and it instantly puts you in the spirit.