chelly bell- i tried watching these and it didnt work...fix it computer pro lady!=) Whats the deal for Christmas? We will be in utah the week after christmas and so will you so we need to meet up!
Hey Michelle! When are oyu going to fix your videos for heavens sake!! We are all waiting on you! :) Just playing! P.S. I missed you guys too! P.P.S. It's "wreath" :)
Mark is getting so big. I wish we could come to Seattle too so we can see everybody, and finally meet you and your handsome little boy! I guess it will have to be another time. Well we love you and miss you. Love, Michelle Blanchard and family
I am happy to be the mother of some stink'in cute kids and the wife to one cool dude. This is my way of keeping a journal for my children to look back on. Since I don't scrap book, or have a real journal it will have to do.
10 comments:
Hey - I've tried to watch these a few times and haven't been able to get them to work. Help! I have to see my boyfriend running around! I HAVE to!!
chelly bell- i tried watching these and it didnt work...fix it computer pro lady!=) Whats the deal for Christmas? We will be in utah the week after christmas and so will you so we need to meet up!
yeah not working for me either, try your photobucket account.
Hey Michelle! When are oyu going to fix your videos for heavens sake!! We are all waiting on you! :) Just playing!
P.S. I missed you guys too!
P.P.S. It's "wreath" :)
P.P.P.S. you (Apparently I can't spell either!)
Eleven more days till you are in Seattle. We sure cant wait to see you. Seattle will be waiting! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Love,
The Blanchards #1
Mark is getting so big. I wish we could come to Seattle too so we can see everybody, and finally meet you and your handsome little boy! I guess it will have to be another time. Well we love you and miss you.
Love,
Michelle Blanchard and family
I see you switched to the new blogger, welcome to the club! ha, ha
you fixed it. Yeah. Good job walking Markie. I can't believe he's so big.
Hey the videos are so cute!! You have to show me how to do that!!
Post a Comment