Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Am Obsessed With This Face!


I thought it was just your new born that you just stare at for hours and hours. Not true. I love this little guy so much. His face is my favorite thing in the entire world. He is so pretty. The best is getting him out of bed in the morning. Mm, mm, mm it's a good thing.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!
I think your love of his face MAY have something to do witht he fact he looks JUST LIKE Deloy, but that might just be me. :)

Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one totally obsessed with her baby. Markie is the cutest ever. I can't believe how big he is...sitting on his own! Standing!

Becky said...

He is deeeee-licious!

iBcHiRo said...

I get so jolly everytime i see that little kid. I can't wait for you guys to come up here!! I love you guys!