Sunday, November 26, 2006
Goodbye fall Hello winter...
For the first time we cut down our own Christmas tree. It was really fun. Markie was freezing his little body off, but he loved it. We went up to the Santa Cruz mountains to find the perfect tree, but when we got home it looked like a sad little Charlie Brown tree. PS I think that cutting down trees makes husbands feel very manly! DeLoy wants everyone to know "it only took me like 2.9 seconds to saw through it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Very manly indeedy mr. Deloy.
seriously I think we were there at the same time, ours is a little charlie brown like too but it is seeming to fill in as the branches get weighted down with the ornaments. London did not want to leave that place, she loved it.
How fun, cutting your own tree is always so much more special to. It looks great, and I am sure the smell of a fresh christmas tree is wonderful. Happy Holidays!!
Was that christmas tree farm not the cutest. We had so much fun up there. And by the by I don't think this child is ever going to come out so whenever you want to have a girls day that's fine with me. I did kick boxing this morning and if that doesn't get her to come out I'm afraid she'll be in there for a while longer. Boo!
That is so much fun! 2.9 seconds! That's gotta be some kind of record!
Post a Comment