Monday, March 08, 2010

A Funny....

After church I always ask M what they talked about, if he answered any questions, if he raised his hand?......

Me: Did you raise your hand and answer the teachers questions in class?

M: "No. (2 minutes later.....) Yes!!! She said we live on the earth (moving his hands in a circle).
And then I said aaannnd we staand on the earth!"

Me: Did you raise your hand first?

M: "No, but she said good job and then I said you did good job too!"




Then today while eating lunch...

M: "You know that brown lady, she said that."

Me: What brown lady?

M: "The one that teaches me, she is brown just like Kenine." (a brother bear character)

Me: Did you say that to her?

M: "Yes and she said that's right." (in a teachers tone)

The funniest part is that she is not even black. She is spanish and I am probably darker than her. I said "look M mommy has darker skin than you and I have black hair too, huh?"

M: "Oh yeh you do, that is so wierd huh?"



Today I went and did a drastic thing. I chopped my hair off and permed, yes I said permed it!
When I walked in I had it up in a pencil.

Me: Do you like it M?

M: "You look crazy" and ran away giggling

Then a few hours later I pulled out my pencil. Looked over and M was starring with his mouth open and a disgusted face said,

M: "Mom, you look like a boy!"

Great, I guess i look like a man with my new hair. I will put pics up soon of my new doo. When I do, please don't say I look like a man.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark is so funny! I love hearing the cute things he says! And I am so glad you got a perm and I bet you look gorgeous! I wanted to get one last year but Al and Krista both said that I shouldn't because I die my hair blonde too and I shouldn't do both! So I am so jealous that you did and I can't wait to see how beautiful you look!

Unknown said...

So funny! He cracks me up! Crazy cause I just cut off all my hair too...SUPER SHORT! I can't wait to see yours. At least it is easy to do right?

Jessica said...

haha, cute! When Jocelyn was two our black friend came over and she just stared at him and said, "you're black." We just couldn't stop laughing.

I can't wait to see pics of your hair!!!!

Carly said...

Michelllllllllllllllllllle. I trust that you wouldn't do anything too crazy with that mane of yours. Can't wait to see you rock the curls. I've never seen you with short hair, so this should be good!

Nicole said...

It looks beautiful on you!!! You would look beautiful however you did your hair! Can't wait to see it in a couple of days when you can wash it and style it yourself!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

haha i love that little boy!! im sure that u do not look like a man!! haha we miss u guys!