Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Another Funny...

(This pic has nothing to do with post, but it is funny that he does this ALL the time and ANYWHERE he did it in the garage a few days ago.)

This conversation took place today and I started laughing so hard. Where did this child come from?

Me: M I really want to have another baby, do you want a boy or a girl in my tummy?

M: "I just want another TV."

Me: We already have lots of TV's.

M: "No, one for outside so I can watch it while I play."

Me: That is so silly

M: "I want the TV in your tummy and then you could push it out (fists clenched and pushing face) and then it will come out and the doctors will say why is there a TV in your tummy! And then I will be so happy to have a TV."

Then he busted up laughing. And No, I have never told him how you push out a baby. He is crazy and so darn funny.

This pic is kind of old. Both of the boys have long shaggy hair now, but it was too cute to not post.


5 comments:

Amy and Woody said...

Love that Markie is just peeing outside... where did he learn that one, like father like son? haha kidding, but I was hoping for a picture of your new hair!

meng said...

such cute boys!

Anthony and Krista said...

that made me laugh out loud.

Ashlee and Rico said...

SERIOUSLY....love that kid. But you know I can hear you saying something just like that...like mother like son...including the peeing outside..haha

Nicole said...

Reminds me of when he went pee at Mount Vernon- right on George Washington's back lawn in front of all the tourists!