Friday, August 21, 2009

Our Day

1. We had Christina and her cute kids over today.
I am her new Visiting Teacher.
The kids swam and we had snow cones.
It was fun to get to know some one in this new ward.

2. Then we hit up the grocery store.
M has been unusually tired lately.
But they were SO good in the store.
I couldn't believe it!
They didn't even scream when there were no car carts left .
Unbelievable, today was my lucky day.

3. We did a little coloring today.
M's face gets so intense while he works.
G likes to eat the crayons.



4. This little man never took a binki or a blanket.
Until last month when he decided this was his special blanket.
M did the same thing, decided he wanted a binki at 14 months old.
I love when kids have a special "something".
He has to have it when he goes to bed.
He likes to rub the tassels on the edge between his fingers while he drinks his baba with the other hand.
That's right people.
He STILL takes a bottle.
It is just so cute, we can't take it away.
5. Finished my project for the hallway(white frames)
I love it.
Still need to change some pics.
Just wish all the pics matched.
3. Then we came home and made banana muffins.(In my favorite apron)
Mmmmm good. Thanks B for the recipe.
The boys love to bake.
M has loved it since he was little.
We love licking the bowl and eating any kind of batter.
Are you a bowl licker?
Banana bread batter is surprisingly as good as brownie and cookie batter...seriously.
Don't believe me, try it!
M keeps saying, "That was a gooooood donut, I never taste it."
(I think he means never tasted anything like it)








5. Painted M's room last night until 2 am.
Then he told me 10 times today, "I don't like my room. I don't like super hero's anymore!"
My whole body hurts today.
Who knew painting was such a workout!
I'll post pics of it when it's ALL done.

6. And for my personal journal,
My arm pain is back and killing me.
I can't sleep.
I have had these phantom pains since I was 18.
My arm feels asleep, heavy, hot, cold, numb, throbs.
Now my middle two fingers are weak.
Does anyone else get this?
Thanks D for rubbing it so I can fall asleep, luv ya.

4 comments:

Brit said...

Sounds like you have carpel tunnel my dear. I could be wrong, but that's what it sounds like to me. Your boys are so darn cute!!! I wish I was back in Vegas again so we could have a play date! I miss you!

Nicole said...

All your new posts are so cute! your boys are adorable! Bailey asked yesterday if we could make banana bread- so I will have to try your recipe!

Amb & Dev said...

Seriously you are like my super hero!! For reals! I sometimes get that too at night with my arm, It feels so heavy and some times I feel like its paralized or not there, weird! What did Paul do to us? j/k (Paul our Jazz teacher that is) I have never asked anyone about it... maybe i should...

Eliza said...

Love your cute apron. And I get pains like what you describe in my left hand. I have for about 10 years now.