Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Feel the LOVE

First, let me say, I love Tart.
Simple, clean, delicious.
Not any tart flavored yogurt can do the trick...
ONLY the real thing, from Tart.
You have to try.
I like it with chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs...mmmm.

Now let me say why we are feel'in the love.
Both Grandma's sent the boys packages this week.
All the goodies from the packages have been completely devoured.
But look at all of this cool stuff.
It's not even all pictured.
Thank you soo much grandma's!
We love you.

M with one of his favorite new books from the package.


I tried to take a picture of G with his new shirt from Grandma..this is what I got.
G's new favorite activity (thanks to M and Daddy) is wrestling.
It makes most kids cry.
Sorry if my kid tackles yours.

Attempting for the second time to get the boys in their new shirts from Grandma.
A for effort.

This is G getting ready to pounce before the tackle.
His face is so stinkin cute.
But I did get the shirt in there!~

And I loooved his face in this one.
Got the shirt again.

I wanted to document one of M's little do-dad's.
This is what he put together to be wolverine.
(notice the lid on the crayon, he said it is a ring)
I love how he skips the toys and instead plays with pen caps, bobby pins, spatulas, lids, wrappers
and pretends like they are something special.
He will pick an item and it will be his whole world for a few days.
He will take it to bed, and as soon as he wakes he wants it.
We have to take it in the car, to church, bath...
And if I accidently put his item away, he some how knows if it's the right one.
He would definately remember that it was a sky blue, royal purple, and orange with a white paper crayon.
It is so cute.


This is our NEW TIME OUT SPOT.
The bed, chairs, stairs have become "nothin but a thang".
Sooo, this is our new special spot.
Hopefully this will help us to not do naughty things.
I told him he could only look at the wall.
I meant no turning around.
He kept saying,
"Mom, I am looking at the ground, ha ha ha, I see the roof!"
You're so tricky M.
It's always good to try to kick bad habits.
I have not bitten my nails in like 3 months!
Me proud.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Kristy Weaver said...

I love that you have had to move time out spots too! Ours has moved from a chair to a room and now it is just sitting on the wall looking out - no talking or the time starts all over again! :) Ahh - the joys of motherhood!