
My niece Ms.B turned 7!
I can't believe it.
She is spunky, smart, funny, witty, outgoing, shy, talented, and extremely beautiful.
M loves her to pieces.
Ashley and I decided to take her to get mani-pedi's and then out to lunch.
You are never too young to start having girl days right?
Then today she had a theatre performance where she played the role of Annie and Pepper from 101 dalmations.
She did fabulous.
M and G very much enjoyed the show!












I can't believe it.
She is spunky, smart, funny, witty, outgoing, shy, talented, and extremely beautiful.
M loves her to pieces.
Ashley and I decided to take her to get mani-pedi's and then out to lunch.
You are never too young to start having girl days right?
Then today she had a theatre performance where she played the role of Annie and Pepper from 101 dalmations.
She did fabulous.
M and G very much enjoyed the show!



















2 comments:
Isn't it crazy how fast your nieces and nephews grow! I turn my back for a second and they are a couple inches taller since I saw them last!
I also wanted to add about your UGH post, that I think is hilarious someone actually said that to you. They are obviously envious of you and your beauty which as you can tell by all your friends, you look nothing close to the 30's!
That is so Cute!! I cant wait to do that with Gracie one day!! I miss the nail place!
Post a Comment