Friday, February 13, 2009

Newport Beach 08...

I know this is pathetic that I am posting pics from the summer time. But I have to catch up. Every year the Albright and Wasden families went to New port Beach for a week. And I am so glad that my parents carried on with the tradition. I think I can speak for all my siblings when I say it is the best week of the year. There where times when they would ask us if we wanted to go some where else for the summer. Are they crazy? This is the best. All the siblings some how avoided my camera but they were all there. Thanks for the awesome vacation!

Little Grahamers isn't too well represented in the pics. But that's cause he loved sleeping in the hotel and not hangin on the beach. This is him on our looong (seems longer with kids) journey there. Being oh so good.



Now what would a family vacation be with out some tantrums?....GREAT! Markie is a very good little boy, but when he cries, the whole world knows it. It is the loudest most peircing sound EVER! And he has a hard time calming down once he reaches this point. I wonder where he got that? Here is a tantrum in the house....

Him warning me not to take a picture....
One in the car...
Uh oh, here it goes. Just starting on the beach...

Starting to escalate. Which leads to the thrashing of limbs and yelling at mom...
Always leads to the floor. In this case eating sand. Which makes him even angrier ...
Thank Heaven for binkis and sippy cups to make everything better. So we can go back to look'in good for the ladies...
Me trying to make Markie Hug me for the camera at our bon fire...
Look'in too cute watching the fire. I love his hair when it is bleached from the sun...
Rico and DeLoy being good daddy's holding the babies so we can eat smores...
Mom and Dad in front of the Hyatt...
One of the 2 pictures of me at the beach. Taken by yours truely. Burnt and no make up-lovely I know...
At the fun center down by the peir...
All the cousins having fun...
D being a good sport as always while the kids burry him. Markie thought this was sooo cool...

Markie loved writing in the sand with mommy...

Nicole and Cannon..
Ashlee and Dakota girl..Daddy didn't want to set you in your bed. Just held you until we left for dinner...

The entire trip Markie was a goof ball and made crazy faces to entertain everyone...



2 comments:

Kristy Weaver said...

I swear your little boys are some of the most adorable little guys I have ever seen. I love that Markie has such a big personality - it makes for great memories. :)

Nicole Cave said...

I actually think you look really pretty without make-up. And The second to the last one of Markie is halarious!