Friday, February 13, 2009

Just Another Day.

I told Markie I was going to work on the computer so he went and got his little DVD player (which he calls his computer) and is sitting in a chair next to me pretending to type. Too cute.

The other day I looked at the clock and it was almost 6pm. I about died. I had nothing accomplished that I had hoped to that day. I couldn't believe how fast the day went. So of course I started thinking that the days I have with my kids will go by so fast. I hadn't really even played with the kids that day. It made me so sad. So I am really going to try to record our simple everyday happenings. They are simple but so important to me and for them.

So Markie had his birthday party over the weekend (pictures to come) and he recieved some pretty "Totally Awesome" (in his words) stuff. These are the Linkin Logs from the Shipleys. He could build for hours. He brought all of his farm animals to put inside our fort. I sometimes have to make myself play action figures or cars, but this I honestly enjoy. I LOVE linkin logs.
Introducing da da da daaaaa...SUPER MARKIE. He is in love with all of his super hero capes. But now thanks to Mary he has his very own...
This little get up is from Grandma and grampa Blanchard. It makes it really fun for mommy to change our super costume every 10 minutes from batman to super markie to superman and back again.


This is so typical. Markie making some crazy face and Graham calmly watching. Mind you this is right before he started screaming at me for trying to make him sit there.

The boys playing nicely together. Notice the naked bum (good job with the arm Markie!)...we are still potty training. We only went pee once on the floor today.


Graham figured out he could reach these awesome turning nobs and handle bar. Great!

Graham didn't really feel like eating today. He has caught a little cold. He just threw his food all over the floor.

He is also in my favorite baby stage, uhg. Never wants me to be more than 12 inches away from him. It is sweet but so hard to get stuff done. This is what I see all day long.

Markie on the other hand wanted lunch (well, cheerios) at 10, 11, 12, 3, 4, and now he is on my lap asking for a cheese burger. Notice our little friends had to join us for lunch. We have a different guest every day.

This is the lovely face I get when I tell Markie to say Cheese! And Graham has figured out how to climb up on everything. His favorites being Markies bed and train table.

This sexy pose is Markie replicating what he sees his daddy and other men doing. He does it all the time. And likes to point out when others are doing it as well.

And one of my favorite moments of the day was this. Every morning DeLoy makes sure that he plays with both of the boys before he leaves. Markie always says, "2 more minutes dad, 2 more" with his little fingers held up. Then every morning when D backs the car out he puts the same rap song on and rolls down the window. Graham and I stand in the doorway waving and Markie stands in the garage doing his goodbye dance.
Today Markie really didn't want D to go. Smart Daddy told the boys to go do our good byes through Markies window. Markie ran as fast as he could. (Cause this was going to be so cool) And we did our bye byes through the open window. Then we stayed and played there for an hour.
Markie decided to take his clothes off to be just like Graham. When ever Graham is naked he gets a little jealous.

Graham just threw up all over in his bed. Yuck! Off I go to wash the bedding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing these! I was right too, Graham has grown so much! Oh what cute boys you have!

Janelle said...

Yeah you updated, the boys are getting so big, and good luck with potty training, Graham is sooooo big and looks so different than Markie. Happy Birthday to the stud muffin.

malleygirl said...

I cannot belive how big your boys are getting! To Cute!

Woodards said...

Sometimes the little things that you do everyday are the best!!! I love the pic of Graham clutching your legs looking up at you!!! Jenni :)