HI!!!!! Im so glad you said hi. And Im so glad you are so happy, that makes me so happy!! Your baby is so dang cute. Well both of them. You are as gorgeous as ever. I LOVE grandma!! She talks about all of you all the time. Its so fun
Your boys are way too cute! I love their little faces and expressions! Tell Deloy Congratulations! He worked so hard and will be a great Doc! And I thought the family pics turned out great! You are such a cute family! If you were stessed at all, it did not show even a little- you sexy mama! Can't wait to get together TONIGHT!
Michelle--I stumbled upon your blog (I hope you don't mind). I can't believe that you have two little boys! You are so lucky. It seems like yesterday we were all in that weight-lifting class together. It is nice to catch up on your life! How is it going?
Hey Deloy!! This is an old childhood friend, if you even remember me, Amy Cheney now Hamblin! I was just blog surfing and saw a Michelle Blanchard and thought it was your sister or was she your aunt or cousin? I can't remember the story but there is not mistaking that you are the Deloy I remember because you look just the same, so I thought I would drop a note. You have an adorable little family. And congrats on all your success!
Hey guys! We got Deloy's invitation, love the picture! It went right up on the fridge, first thing. I absolutely love those pictures of Graham. He is so stinkin cute!! It sounds like you are having a ton of fun with all of Michelle's fam in Vegas, woohoo. Miss ya. -Rach
He's a cutie...have you guys been out of town...haven't seen you at church...hey you need to update where you live in your profile...unless you really are living in Cali and there are clones of you and Deloy in my ward!!
I am happy to be the mother of some stink'in cute kids and the wife to one cool dude. This is my way of keeping a journal for my children to look back on. Since I don't scrap book, or have a real journal it will have to do.
10 comments:
HI!!!!! Im so glad you said hi. And Im so glad you are so happy, that makes me so happy!! Your baby is so dang cute. Well both of them. You are as gorgeous as ever. I LOVE grandma!! She talks about all of you all the time. Its so fun
take care
lots of love
Your boys are way too cute! I love their little faces and expressions! Tell Deloy Congratulations! He worked so hard and will be a great Doc! And I thought the family pics turned out great! You are such a cute family! If you were stessed at all, it did not show even a little- you sexy mama! Can't wait to get together TONIGHT!
The boys are adorable as always! So glad to hear you guys are doing well!
Michelle--I stumbled upon your blog (I hope you don't mind). I can't believe that you have two little boys! You are so lucky. It seems like yesterday we were all in that weight-lifting class together. It is nice to catch up on your life! How is it going?
Him and his brother look SO MUCH a like...ADORABLE!
He is looking cuter every day!
Hey Deloy!! This is an old childhood friend, if you even remember me, Amy Cheney now Hamblin! I was just blog surfing and saw a Michelle Blanchard and thought it was your sister or was she your aunt or cousin? I can't remember the story but there is not mistaking that you are the Deloy I remember because you look just the same, so I thought I would drop a note. You have an adorable little family. And congrats on all your success!
Hey guys! We got Deloy's invitation, love the picture! It went right up on the fridge, first thing. I absolutely love those pictures of Graham. He is so stinkin cute!! It sounds like you are having a ton of fun with all of Michelle's fam in Vegas, woohoo. Miss ya. -Rach
oh my goodness he is absolutely adorable!
He's a cutie...have you guys been out of town...haven't seen you at church...hey you need to update where you live in your profile...unless you really are living in Cali and there are clones of you and Deloy in my ward!!
Post a Comment