




The reason I do this blog is because I don't keep a journal or scrapbook. So I am trying to write more detail about the boys. Feel free to skip over my blabbing...
Markie Mark is such a sweet boy. He loves to wrestle and throw things and finds such joy in breaking and ruining things like boys do. But he is also such a tender hearted child. He is so well natured and obedient.
I love his sense of humor. He loves to laugh at evrything. He thinks it is soo funny to tease me. For example, all the funny face pictures are me asking him to please smile for a picture. I kept saying, "I just want one pic of you smiling, I'll give you a treat". Markie in a sympathetic tone-"Ok mom I will smile". He will make a perfect smile when I count 1-2- and then on 3 he makes some crazy face and just busts up laughing.
The other day I was doing the dishes and Markie was relaxin on the couch watching the wiggles (of course). I dropped a cup and it made a really loud noise. Markie turned around and said, "You ok Mom?" I told him it was just a cup. He said ok and turned back around.







1 comment:
That first poic of Marke in the red sweater looks like Brandon. Normally I don;t see Brandon in him, but there I do!
Post a Comment