Yeah I was so happy to see that you had stuff up, I can't say that I have had anytime to blog lately either, I dont think I have ever been so busy, I am glad to see that you guys are settled in and having a great time with Fam, your house is adorable (little jealous)Grahm is so big and looks identical to markie, we miss you guys, and I swear you never answer your phone, call me so we can chat.
Love the pics! we are so sad that we arent close to play!! but looks like u are having tons and tons of fun!! all the kids look like they are getting so big! love u guys!
I am happy to be the mother of some stink'in cute kids and the wife to one cool dude. This is my way of keeping a journal for my children to look back on. Since I don't scrap book, or have a real journal it will have to do.
3 comments:
Cute pics! Seeing you with your family makes me wonder why we moved so far away from ours! How are you liking being back in Vegas?
Yeah I was so happy to see that you had stuff up, I can't say that I have had anytime to blog lately either, I dont think I have ever been so busy, I am glad to see that you guys are settled in and having a great time with Fam, your house is adorable (little jealous)Grahm is so big and looks identical to markie, we miss you guys, and I swear you never answer your phone, call me so we can chat.
Love the pics! we are so sad that we arent close to play!! but looks like u are having tons and tons of fun!! all the kids look like they are getting so big! love u guys!
Post a Comment