I've been tagged! I was tagged by my sister in law Amanda, so here are my answers!
A. The rules of the of game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names and then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and that they should read your blog.
10 years ago.....1998....
I was 12 years old, almost 13. Which would make me a Beehive. I was in 7th grade at Becker Middle School. I played the flute in the band and was taking lots of dance classes. I think this was the year I first held a boys hand, Daniel Pearce was his name. My best friend was Allison Brown. I also played on a city basketball team this year. My mom started letting me wear lip gloss and a little bit of mascara. Whoot wooo! I was such a teachers pet. I was a student aid and hung out with my teachers at lunch time. I guess I thought that was cool. lol. I had tons of cute friends Jentrey, Brittney, Erin, Mel, wow I can't believe I had forgotten about these girls! But, I really just liked to hang out at home with my siblings. I would ride bikes with my little sister to the
"lake" and go to the market there to get salsa fries. Yummmy! This was probably the year we stole duck eggs from there and tried to hatch them in our closet with a lamp. (it didn't work)
5 things to do on my list today....
1. Do the dishes and clean the bathroom
2. Update my blog
3. Workout for the first time in a year
4. Watch American Idol (I can't wait)
5. Spend time with Markie
Snacks I enjoy....
Of course anything chocolate
Chips and salsa
Fruit
Wheat Thins
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire....
Spoil DeLoy
Pay off our school loans
Buy a house
Send my parents on a trip around the world
Accounts for kids school and missions
Get a personal trainer
A killer wardrobe
Help those in need
Travel
3 of my bad habits....
1. Biting Nails
2. Saying words like "shut up" in front of Markie
3. Staying up too late
5 places I have lived...
1. Las Vegas, Nevada
2. Provo, Utah
3. San Jose, California
4. Does Orem count seperate from Provo?
5 jobs that I have had....
1. Runner
2. Receptionist
3. Dance Teacher
4. Waitress
5. Mom
5 things people don't know about me...
1. I love lotion and hate how dry skin feels. I do the rub down with heavy lotion DAILY!
2. Sometimes I am very shy
3. I would love to be a surgeon
4. I am a germa-phobe
5. I have a tattoo
I am tagging...
Ashlee Jensen, Mary Stuart, Allie DeLaPaz, Tammy Gregory, Nicole Peterson, Becky Shipley, Janelle Bradford
And I don't have a tattoo!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







13 comments:
You don't have a tatoo?!? You don't want a tramp stamp? LOL J/K I can't believe 10 years ago you were 12!! Did you think back then that 10 years from then you would be a mother of 2? Crazy stuff! What is with wanting to be a surgeon? You crazy girl! ;) At least 10 years ago I was 15.
Cute! I really need to stop hitting Mikey in front of Jocelyn. Whenever i do, Jocelyn walks up to him and slaps him too. So have you talked to Hayley?
I really thought you had a tatoo. I was seriously thinking, "Why didn't I know about it?" Good one Chell! You forgot to add your biting the inside i=of your mouth habit. And that is hilarious about you and ashley trying to hatch duck eggs! I can picture it now!
I was about to take you off of my best friend list for keeping a secret like that from me.....tatoo!!......pshh you better not. ha well im gladed you tagged me, im totaly up for the challenge. ps i got that shirt at khols. my new favorite store!
ps i said "gladed" i dont know where that word came from.....i meant glad =)
I think that tattoo trick got everyone pretty good!=) lol I can't believe all of that was so long ago! That was a funny story about you guys and the duck eggs! You two are hilarious!
Totally remember the duck eggs and riding bikes to get cheddar fries from the deli. That was so long ago!! Dont forget about the babysitters club!! HA HA I cant believe I just said that.
Dude, that would be so wicked cool if you really had a tattoo. And I love it that you were just starting junior high when I was in college - good thing I'm super immature and you are extra mature so we can be buds.
You are so cute! That tag is fun. And your little boys are so dang handsome.
When is Deloy done w/ school?
I have a blog, so check it out... supercoops.blogspot.com
Love ya! See you in May right?
I don't know if you remember us but we met you guys at Rachel and Josh's Wedding! I thought your little family was sooo soo cute and we had heard so much about you guys from Josh and Rachel! It was fun to see your blog and I see you've added another cute little one to the family! Congrats on your cute little happy Family!
Girl you need to update!
Oh my dear i love you. I love your blog! As i was reading the tattoo thing i thought, wow she must have really rebelled in college. lol what i remember most from you in highschool among a million things is that you seperate your eyelashes with a saftey pin. I think you are who i learned that from. maybe or i am just losing it and you dont even do it at all lol. love ya girlfriend! Theresa
Post a Comment