Saturday, February 02, 2008

Markie Turned #2!


Happy Birthday to the sweetest, cutest, funniest, coolest little man I know! Markie turned the BIG #2 today. Wow I can not believe how time goes by. My mom put on a great little party for him today. (Good thing, because I wasn't exactly up to it, lol) Thanks Mom! We of course had Lightening McQueen everything, balloons, and lots of fun gifts. His favorite things were his kitchen and his train set. He played hard all day long. I just love my little guy so much. Words can't express what he means to me. He just makes everyday so much fun. We love you buddy!

7 comments:

Carly said...

Happy Birthday Markie! My favorite picture is the one of him kickin' it in his chair.

Michelle Blanchard said...

Happy Birthday Markie! We love and miss you soooo much! Hope you had a great day-it looks like you did! Your kitchen looks so fun. Love you guys!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the big brother! That first picture of him on his bike totally looks like you with those eyebrows, I love it!

Tristan said...

Happy Birhtday Markie! He looks so happy! What a cute kid!

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday little man. Michelle I am glad you are having all boys, we must start arranging marriages.

Eliza said...

Happy Birthday Markie! He looks like he had so much fun. Wow, 2 years old already!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Markie had a great birthday... with his gorgeous smile just like yours! Your walls are painted so cute in your apt. I wish I could paint my apt., but the management won't let me and so my creativity is limited! lol Well I need to call you soon to catch up more! ps. Graham is adorable!