Friday, February 08, 2008
Grahams Photo Shoot and Markies Old One
Thanks to my awesome friend Janelle! I have these beautiful pictures of my little Grammie. I just love them. We did them in Markies room while all the kiddos ran around. So there are some pics here of Grams and his two girl friends. You won't find Sydney in them, because she is still Markies girl! Thanks a million Janelle!
This slide show is of Markie when he was the exact same age. I was going through old pics of him to see how much they look alike. Well, what do you think? Are they twins? Besides the 2 pound difference?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











11 comments:
Love them, Janelle did a great job!
Go J-nelle. :)
My favorite has to be the wrinkly back one. Adorable!
Well I would have to say thats a firm yes! I think that they look alot alike. Which is a good thing! Markie's nose was just the cutest thing and I think his strongest feature at that little age and I think Graham's eye's are his. But they are some good looking boys!
Well I am really glad that you posted those pics...because it proves that I am right!!!! Ha ha! Markie looks more like and Albright and I think it is in his nose and eyes. He makes very bright facial expressions with his eyes just like you do. Little Graham looks more like Deloy. Hehas softer eyes like Deloy...that totally sounds like I am hitting on Deloy:) Sorry Chell. Anyways, one thing is for sure no matter who they look like, they are handsome!!! And they are wrinkley! You have little raisins for babies:) Haha!!! I love it.
It is amazing to see how much they look alike! I'm glad you posted those, because I couldn't remember how Markie looked when he was that young. They are both just cuties! And that is so fun that you were able to have fancy pics taken! Your friend did a great job!
Hey! He is so adorable....so tiny and so cute! Hey, I tagged you...so when you get a chance to breath...check out my blog! Love you!
So cute!!! Where in Cali are you living??
MICHELLE!!!! Your boys are BEAUTIFUL!!! Ok, only YOU could look that amazing only seconds after having a baby! You're such a hot mom! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!! I have a blog too! Check it out!!
themildensteins.blogspot.com
Love, Heather (Norton)
We are trying to move to the Lafayette area but it is SUPER expensive so we might have to go a little farther out, maybe Walnut Creek area. I think San Jose is like an hour away depending...we will definitely have to meet up!!! We are moving out there at the end of May. Will you still be out there?
Yeah they really do look a lot alike! What sweet little boys!
They do look so much alike. Love them both. I still think Graham looks a little more like Delory and Markie looks a little more like mama. All in all you're one beautiful family!
Post a Comment