O MY GOODNESS!! That turtle costume is the cutest thing ever! I think markie has to be the cutest kid ever! Do people just stare at him and wish they were his...cause thats what im doing right now.
I am happy to be the mother of some stink'in cute kids and the wife to one cool dude. This is my way of keeping a journal for my children to look back on. Since I don't scrap book, or have a real journal it will have to do.
3 comments:
You are a posting machine! Look at you! Your pictures are great! I love your turtle costumes, so creative! I hope you're feeling well!
O MY GOODNESS!! That turtle costume is the cutest thing ever! I think markie has to be the cutest kid ever! Do people just stare at him and wish they were his...cause thats what im doing right now.
I love his little legs sticking out of his costume - so cute!
Post a Comment