
On Halloween night we had a costume party. It was super fun and super crowded. I wish I would have got pictures of everyone, but my camera was full. We had a yummy fall dinner. Homemade soup and bread. Lots of yummy side dishes and waaay too many treats. Thanks for a great night! And we were a turtle family if you couldn't tell.









10 comments:
there are a lot of things that I love about you and one of those things is that when you post you post a lot!!!
i am glad that you found my blog i don't know why it is blocked and i don't know how to fix that! I am in living in LV and not doing too much just working a lot, and blog stalking people. you are so cute and i love see what you and your little family are up to! email me and let's catch up! kristaslade@gmail.com
How cute! What a fun party...I always want to have parties but not enough of our friends live around. Ellis was the same turtle outfit as Markie! How fun! You guys are such a cute family...
So much fun! Wish I could have been there to see everyone. You guys are hilarious with your costumes. So creative.
Dang you guys are cute! Why didn't I inherit the creative jeanse. Your turtle outfits are adorable...i especially like your belly sticking out! And dude, how did you get so many friends?! Seriously, I guess I didn't inherit the friendly jean either!
You are way cute I love your turtle costumes! Markie is getting so big and adorable!
Hey girly friend! How do you put a youtube video on your blog?
I also can't figure out how to put a pic on my profile. I did what it said to do, but the URL says that there are incorrect characters or something, do you know what I am doing wrong? I'm still such a blogger dummy.
you guys look great! what a fun party . . . I can't believe we weren't invited! :)
Looks like fun! You guys are too cute!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the hole you made for your belly. Just in case the baby can't breath or see what is going on. I love the holidays!!
Post a Comment