Wednesday, November 07, 2007
2 Pumpkin Patches!
We did 2 different patches this year. And still ended up getting our pumpkins from the grocery store. (Food stamps cover pumpkins lol!) The one in Morgan Hill was amazing. 2 train rides, a touch and feel path, merry go round, cafe, flower garden, corn maze, haunted house, everything! Markie was most concerned with the big train of course. Amanda was there for one of them. That made it much more fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
That pumpkin patch is beautiful. I especially like the pic of markie in the tube and the one with his sweet hat. I can't get over how cute he is. I looked at all these pics for like an hour. I even had to call rico to tell him about them
You guys are the cutest family ever! I loved your new posts! It's so fun to see all the fun things that are going on! Luv ya girly!
Ok Michelle I bought Krew a hat just like markie is wearing. It goes with this whole outfit from Baby gap and brock said he was going to through the hat away because boys dont wear hats like that! I tried to explain how cute he will be and know i can show him how cute markie lookes in his hat! So thank you. and just be glad deloy has a sense of style. Cuz I am still teaching brock (slowly)
Post a Comment