Monday, April 09, 2007
Sorry!
The reason I haven't been posting is because my child gets ear infections just about every month. (Someone HELP me!) And he gets so irretable I really can't do anything. And just as he was getting better Blogger.com flagged my blog as spam so I couldn't post. After a call from my good ol' friend Mary B. urging me to post, I decided it was time. Thanks Mar Bear!! Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Your welcome!
Hey, I finally got your blog address right! I love all the pictures! Mark looks like he had a lot of fun on the plane and I think the picture of him on the phone is so cute....don't you just love going home to see family! :)
Michelle, Ali gets ear infections a lot. One strange suggestions I got, that actually works, is to use a blow dryer on the lowest setting and dry her ears after a bath/shower. Hold the dryer far enough away that it won't burn, and then let the air go directly into his ear. She hasn't hand an infection in about 9 months.
Post a Comment