Monday, April 09, 2007
Camping at Butano.
During DeLoy's last break from school we decided to go camping at Butano State Park. It was so beautiful. We went with five families. It was super fun. I wish we had more pics, but my camera died the first evening we were there. That is a tradgedy if you ask me. We roasted dogs, mellows, and talked around the fire. As soon as we hit the sack the attack of the killer racoons came to our site. DeLoy and I were laughing cause we could even hear them chewing right by our heads. In the morning we had a yummy breakfast and headed to the beach. Which is only 10 minutes from the forest. I LOVE it here. The kids played in the tide pools collecting rocks and shells. While DeLoy and Brandon decided to go catch a crab for the kids. It was a wonderful weekend with our friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment