Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Thinking out loud...
So with a beautiful and uplifting conference(awesome), a friend passing, being a semi new mom(it is wonderful!), a new calling(so excited), almost a two yr anniversary, and being a mormon woman I have just been going through one of those contemplating and meditation times. I love when this happends to me because it helps me improve and grow, but man am I emotional! My heart has been so full. Gratitude, humbling, happiness, desire are just some of the feelings. Maybe it's the wonderful holidays coming that get me this way.(I can't wait! I love the holidays) Who know's? I am just so blessed. I have such a "beautiful life".(Don't mind if I steal the title) I pulled out my P. blessing last night and read through it a few times. The gospel is so perfect. I am setting some goals to help me be a better person. I figure if I write down that I am trying to improve for all to see...there's no backing out. LOL. I hope you all are doing well. I am so thankful for such good friends. Have a Fabulous day! -Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
are you sure you're not pregnant. :)
I love those times too. Definately important.
You are so funny, love that I am not the only one that is an emotional wreck (and not pregnant)Friends are the best.
The funny thing is, I have been going through something very similar if not the same. I feel your emotions sista!
I am so excited to read through conference talks, I guess you could say I was a little busy during this conference! I am always excited to read through all the great talks that I miss.
Post a Comment