Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Markie's Favorite Face...


You have to click through these pictures! It is so funny how often Markie makes this facial expression. I never really noticed until I was looking through all the pics on my computer and they all looked the same. he is such a happy baby.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute faces! That is so hilarious! How are you doing girl?! How's motherhood? Give me an e-mail sometime!

Bradford Bunch said...

Poor Guy, I hope he starts to feelin better so he can get back to making his funny faces

Hilary said...

He's thinking of ways to torture you.
My kids get the same gleam in their eyes... watch out.

Kathy L. said...

He is just so Happy!!

Emily said...

That is the cutest thing ever! LOVED those pictures! He is sooo happy!

Anonymous said...

he has a smile just like his mommys. I wonder if his face muscles get sore from all the smiling or if he catches bugs sometimes. love him tons love grama