
This is Markie's best bud Benjamen Shipley. They are 6 months apart. They are both so handsome. Me and Becky get attention every where we go, thanks to the little guys. I think Markie is ready for a sibling. He loves little kids. At church today he followed the primary kids around in the hallway.







6 comments:
I'm thinking he thinks Benjamin looks like lunch. :)
Hmmmm are you ready for another sibling?
love the photos!
There so cute, I am sure there going to be best buds!!
so is this an announcement? :) Dp you remember the 9 months of your last pregnancy??? hahaha. Cuties.
I can't believe how old little Markie is getting! He's practically a man! I'm so sad that I'm missing out on all the fun...you know we'll have a guest room waiting for you guys. Come to Dallas and visit sometime
Post a Comment