Markie loves his preschool class so much. He always asks, "Go to preschool Mommy?" He especially loved the Fire Truck lesson. And we are so sad we lost one class mate. Little Syd (Markie's girlfriend). But Markie still likes it.
That looks so fun. Your family is increbily attractive! Do you teach Mark's preschool? Because, Ashton (my 3yr old) just graduated from her preschool and the next session doesn't start until fall. She is dying to go to school and I really want to keep the momentum up of her learning. Please tell me what you do and how you plan for your lessons.
btw-you are not a bad mom for not taking pics of graham, he is so cute. I started taking more of my second when she started moving more and when she wasn't attached to me all the time anymore! -kyla
I am happy to be the mother of some stink'in cute kids and the wife to one cool dude. This is my way of keeping a journal for my children to look back on. Since I don't scrap book, or have a real journal it will have to do.
4 comments:
Love the fire truck lesson!! Markie looks so cute in the fireman outfit! What a cute lesson!
That looks so fun. Your family is increbily attractive! Do you teach Mark's preschool? Because, Ashton (my 3yr old) just graduated from her preschool and the next session doesn't start until fall. She is dying to go to school and I really want to keep the momentum up of her learning. Please tell me what you do and how you plan for your lessons.
btw-you are not a bad mom for not taking pics of graham, he is so cute. I started taking more of my second when she started moving more and when she wasn't attached to me all the time anymore!
-kyla
Oh Preschool...who doesn't love preschool. So cute in that fireman outfit!
oh my gosh, he is too cute for words. i want jocelyn to marry markie.
Post a Comment