These are all a lot the same, but Grahams face was so cute in all of them. I just couldn't choose. And the honest truth is that Ashley asked me to put pics of Graham up, and I don't have that many! I am a bad mom. Note to self, take more pics of baby number 2. haha.
4 comments:
I can't tell which one is Deloy and which one is Deloy, I mean Graham. I guess the really cute one is Graham and that other guy is Deloy? Must be.
Oh that picture of Graham in the bath tub is SO CUTE! Love that little smirk!
I am so glad that you posted! Graham is still so tiny. He is just getting cuter and cuter! Markie is a miniature Brandon and I love that you guys have a preschool class! THat is so good for them! Can't wait to see pics of ashley's baby!! She will be here soon!
He is so cute!!! Me and Jordan love the faces he is making in these pics!
Post a Comment