Saturday, January 26, 2008

In the Life of Markie Blanchard....1st Episode

This is a very fascinating interview starring Mark Albert Blanchard. His answers are real and down to earth. We have had so many fans with the desire to really get to know this fabulously intriguing human being. So now we will have monthly interviews asking what really goes on in the life of Markie Blanchard. Stay tuned....And if there are any questions you have been tossing and turning over just leave them in your comment and we will be sure to ask them.

11 comments:

DPound said...

That's a great idea! Markie was very cute and gave us a good laugh...peace out homie!!

DPound said...

That's a great idea! Markie was very cute and gave us a good laugh...peace out homie!!

Janelle said...

That was hilarious you must interview him more, oh yeah and I love that you are vacuming!!!!

Jenn said...

That was the cutest thing ever! I loved it and sienna did too! Sienna loves gum too- i love that our kids are so close in age! Are you dilated yet? I love that our kids are going to be SO close in age! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea Michelle! Markie is so sweet! I can't wait to see his cute little brother and their similarities!

Megan Bleazard said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little boy!

Tammy Gregory said...

Love him! He's so funny! I can't believe how big he's getting. Are you getting close for your next?? I wanna see pics, i'm so excited!

Tristan said...

He's a cutie! So funny! Congratulations on the baby! Hope everything is going well! Call if you need anything!

Eliza said...

Jacob was on my lap when I played this and he was laughing all through the beginning of it. So cute!

Ashlee and Rico said...

Ask Markie who his favorite uncle is!! --Brandon

Anonymous said...

I had to watch this again, I can't get over how funny it is! Where is the 2nd episode? Are you busy or something, you have to keep up with the demand! jk hope the baby is doing well!