Wednesday, January 30, 2008

He's Here!!












17 comments:

Chris and Elaine said...

Wow! That was fast! (Although Graham's arrival probably wasn't fast enough for you.) We are glad he is finally here and doing so well. Michelle, you look fabulous!Congratulations!

Anthony and Krista said...

Congratulations! You officially have your very own entourage! He is adorable and you are the hottest mom ever, I really want to be you!

-Krista

Becky said...

I love him.

Anonymous said...

Michelle he is so sweet and I am so happy for you! I bet markie is so excited that he is here... he looks so cute kissing him and holding him! Congratulations! I can't wait to see him in person!

Kevin & Chelsey said...

Congrats! He is adorable and you look great. Love the name.

Emily said...

Ok you are NOT suppose to look that good after having a baby! CONGRATS! He is soooo cute! I wish I was there to kiss him.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Your new addition is so ADORABLE! Markie is so cute with him. It is fun having 2 kids, now Markie will have someone to play with.

Bradford Bunch said...

Yeah he is so cute, I cannot wait to spoil him with luv when I can finally see him, dang cold. Love the name, let me know whenever you want to do your announcments and if you have any ideas on what you want

Tristan said...

SOOOO adorable! He was born on Maddie's birthday! I think Graham is a great name! Good choice.

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! Congratulations! Graham is so precious. Markie is so sweet in the pics. He is going to be a perfect big brother. Michelle you did a great job and looked great doing it! We miss you guys and have fun with your new little edition.

Michelle

JaY said...

I want him! I wish I was there to help out. Markie looks super big now. 2 boys...how perfect. You are making me want another one. Just keep telling me how much easier it is and maybe sometime soon. Welcome baby Graham!

Megan Bleazard said...

He is so handsome Michelle!! i can't wait to see him!!

joeley hope said...

graham is too handsome for words! i love him.

malleygirl said...

I am so so happy for all of you!! Your new little addition is so handsome! Congrats!

Tiffany said...

So dang cute! Congrats!

Eliza said...

How wonderful! An adorable little guy, I hope I have just as easy time of it as you.

alma and nicole smith said...

congrats michelle! i knew you were pregnant, but wasnt sure if you had him yet. what a wonderful thing!!! hope life's great! i love your family.