
So, we're back. We went to Seattle for DeLoy's little sister Kim's wedding. It was really fun. Wedding weeekends are always crazy but fun. She looked beautiful and it was really good to see everyone. Markie was so bad on the flight there. We took turns standing by the bathroom in the back of the plane while he screamed. Ohhhhh. And then we went camping, and then we went to Sacramento. So now I am taking a breath. I will post pictures later of all of our little adventures. Markie has two new teeth. That makes a total of 8. He just turned 16 months on the 2nd. And as for me...I look 5 months pregnant! They said you show faster with the second, but man! 






4 comments:
Way to cute!! I love the hair!!
Okay Michelle, I dont know if you remember me It's Tiffany (Zimmerman)Parrish. Hopefully you dont mind me finding you and checking out your cute site and your cute fam! Seems like you're doing awesome! Congrats on baby #2 I just had my #2 5 weeks ago. It's lots of fun they are 20 months apart.Here's my site theparrishfam.blogspot.com
Hope to talk to ya soon!
Oh Chelle! Sounds like you had a crazy adventure. At first I thought your blog said you were 5 months prego and my heart jumped! How could you miss that!!?? I read it again and realized I was wrong and can't read!
congrats on baby #2!!
Post a Comment