Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Another Campout....
Well I deserve props...DeLoy was busy so I took Markie camping all by myself. Nothing was hard, but sleeping in a scary tent in the pitch black woods by my lonesome. I made Matt and Mike promise they would come rescue me if they heard screamimg. The only screaming was from Livy, then Markie, then Livy, then Markie, then Claw. It wasn't the best nights sleep, but we did have smores and great pancakes and dutch oven! Not to mention the killer racoons that attacked our camp site. We named him Claw Raul the third. It was a blast to hang with the Shipleys and Vandykes. Markie and me had a great time together even though we missed Daddy. Thanks guys for a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
1. Those slugs are gross.
2. I need to go camping there. It's beautiful! Where are you at?
3. You and Mark are too beautiful.
4. apparrel = pure radness
5. I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!
6. Excellent song choice. I love the Format!!!
Hey guys,
I like the slides & music. Just wanted to to drop a note and say how fun it was to see you guys the other day! I'm glad we crossed paths in Seattle & congratulations again on #2 on the way!
Ben & Lauren
I agree with linda, the slugs are digusting!! Becky's brother is living in San Fran and his wife posted a pio. of those slugs as well! The must be everywhere in those parts! :) Funny!!
Love the pics of Markie. He is such a ham and too cute. I love his hat. I want to go camping so bad. What a beautiful place to camp.
Looks like you had a wonderful time, the pictures are great! I can imagine all the fun I'd have scrap booking that trip (I'm a dork I know).
Post a Comment