So, Janelle Bradford tagged me for the Five Fun Facts about myself. Since I did the 100 thing list it is going to be rather hard. This is for you Janelle. Well here it goes...
1. I love the smell of laundry coming from vents when your walking around outside. I seriously will just stand there for a good few minutes and breathe it in. It's the best on a chilly day, so that the warm air feels good. I am always on the hunt for yummy smelling laundry products. One day when I have money I will use like 2 cups of softener in each load. LOL.
2. I love to lay in the sun. Indoors or outdoors. If it is coming through the window and hitting my bed (what a perfect thing!) I will lay my face right where it is shining and take a nap.
3. The first thing I notice about people is their mouth. I love teeth and lips. The bigger the better for both.
4. I have a horrible long term memory. I try so hard to remember things from growing up and can't. It makes me so sad. That's what I get for not keeping a journal.
5. And lastly, I love baskin robins chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Mmmmm...good.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Laundry from the vents is really good! It was so good to hang with you and your fam! I reminded me why I love you guys so much!
Thanks for hummoring me, my sister started the whole tag thing and I was running out of people. Ans I was tooo lazy to read your 100 things.
Post a Comment