Saturday, September 23, 2006

One tiny,little,adorable,tooth...




I am so excited about his new tooth, but I really miss that gummy smile! He has only bitten my finger badly enough I had to scream. It made me nervous for my girls (if you know what I mean). I will let you know if they go to war. He he he! He has figured out that there is a foreign object in his fun hole that he puts everything in, so to feel his tooth he sucks his lips in like an old man and makes these funny faces. I LOVE IT! DeLoy has school off for a week! HURRAY!!!!! We want to fill our week with fun things to do. So if any of you have the "Know" about stuff here in SJ or up north let me know. I will be posting pics of our fun adventures. So stay tuned....

7 comments:

Bradford Bunch said...

So adorable, and in these pics I think he totally looks like you.

Hilary said...

Teeth suck. :)
Good luck with your boobage.
My friend just went apple picking in Watsonville, sounded like fun.

Carly said...

Such cute pics of Markie! The apple picking suggested by Hilary sounds fun! Then you could make homemade carmel apples... I LOVE this time of year, can you tell? It would be nice if the leaves were changing color though.

Becky said...

Love the tooth! I hope you don't have to go to war with it. Have a great week! We're sad we won't be here to do fun stuff with you guys while Deloy is available..

Emily said...

Hooray little markie! crawling, growing teeth...running for president next??? What a hottie:)

Mary Stuart said...

That first picture of his tooth is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelle! Don't worry Sienna has 2 teeth and I havent felt any "pain" yet if you know what I mean! They say when they are "actively nursing" it covers there teeth.. the top ones are the ones I think we need to worry about....hehe! love you!