Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm Back...




Hi everyone! I am sorry I have not posted forever! I was in Las Vegas for 3 weeks. That is a long time! The first week I babysat my sisters kids while everyone was in DC. Then it was my sisters wedding. Mind you...my LITTLE sisters wedding. I am so happy for her. But if any of you guys have a little sister maybe you feel like this too. It was an emotional thing seeing your little tyke all grown up. I guess I am a little possesive. Her wedding was amazingly beautiful. And she looked like a super model! I hate her. I must say the picture of her and I is quite nice,he he! Evem Markie matched the groomsmen in his pink shirt. Me and my two sisters had fun getting all dressed up and spending time together. It was also the first time all 5 siblings and their spouses have been in the temple together, it was awesome.

7 comments:

Carly said...

Yeh, Michelle is back! Such cute photos and love the one of little Markie! Hey I held out for you with this baby. Now that you are back maybe she will want to come out? hee, hee. You and your sister look like supermodels...

Brit said...

You look just like your sister!!! Oh my gosh! Crazy stuff! I want to see a picture of your whole family sometime. I'm sure they're all beautiful!

Bradford Bunch said...

You guys look great (even with your eyes shut) and looked like you guys had a blast.

Hilary said...

Sweet pictures. You and your sister look SO much alike.
Glad you had a little vacation.
WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.

Kathy L. said...

It looks like you had so much fun, I love the pictures you look so Beautiful and styling!!

Becky said...

All three of you are just stunning. I hope Ashley and Rico have a fabulous life together!

Mary Stuart said...

Amen sister! Ashlee was beautiful!