.....we sat and talked about
things on ourminds
and now this girl
sheis afriendof mine....
I just wanted to have a little shout out for Brittany. I know everyone just loves her, and thinks the same as I do. I was so sad the two weeks before you moved. I kept telling DeLoy how horrible it was that you were moving. And then to actually say goodbye...not so fun. I want you to know that you are one of the sweetest people I have ever known. You are such an amazing woman. I could go on and on with all of the great things about you. But, really I just want you to know that we love you and are thinking about you. You have fun in Texas, ya hear! If you turn white trash and hick on us, I don't know if we can be friends. He he!







1 comment:
She's already a hick.
that's why I liked her so. :)
Post a Comment