Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm Sorry!

I know my blog looks crazy. I changed my header and the next thing I know...my text is like 5000% and my margins went bonkers! Just give me like a year. I'm sure it will be fixed by then. And I was wondering, when I use explorer to pull up my blog it looks one way, but if I use a different program it looks completely different. What's up with that?

4 comments:

Brit said...

haha, i was beginning to wonder if you thought that the huge letters in the margins were cool..

Hilary said...

I think it looks nice....
Please don't kill yourself over your blog....
really...
not worth it...
wait til' you're potty training, THEN kill yourself over something important, like that. :)

Mary Stuart said...

When I looked it up with you the other day I noticed the especially large letters and thought for sure that was an accident. Funny!

Carly said...

It looks great now! Who knew blogging could take so much time and frustration? Oh but it is worth it to have a good-looking blog. hee, hee.