It is 1:15am. And I am awake My kidneys hurt, so i can't sleep. What better to do than blog stalk? Please stop hurting little 2mm stone. It is not too much to ask.
Jess my love! I miss you.Your kids r so beautiful! At my last appointment a week ago it was still in my kidney and only 2mm...too small to blast, but now that it is passing it is painful. And with no insurance I don't want to pay for a 4th appointment. Hopefully it will pass soon...
Dear Michelle, just know that me and my 6 mm stones feel your pain. Have you tried eating asparagus? I heard it helps. I started eating it and I haven't had any more, although I also had the baby which I think was the cause of a lot of mine.
Wow! I'm suprised that you were at home doing that. The 3 that I passed, including the one when I was 9 months pregnant with Shaylor, could only be done in the hospital with iv morphine. You are one tough girly.
I am happy to be the mother of some stink'in cute kids and the wife to one cool dude. This is my way of keeping a journal for my children to look back on. Since I don't scrap book, or have a real journal it will have to do.
6 comments:
Oh dear I am so sorry!
Oh Michelle my belle... I miss you and wish I could do something for you! Hang in there champ.
Love ya.
awful! My husband gets them and it looks so painful! The doctors won't blast them?
Jess my love! I miss you.Your kids r so beautiful! At my last appointment a week ago it was still in my kidney and only 2mm...too small to blast, but now that it is passing it is painful. And with no insurance I don't want to pay for a 4th appointment. Hopefully it will pass soon...
Dear Michelle, just know that me and my 6 mm stones feel your pain.
Have you tried eating asparagus? I heard it helps. I started eating it and I haven't had any more, although I also had the baby which I think was the cause of a lot of mine.
Wow! I'm suprised that you were at home doing that. The 3 that I passed, including the one when I was 9 months pregnant with Shaylor, could only be done in the hospital with iv morphine. You are one tough girly.
Post a Comment