I started out the trip with a kidney stone and found myself in the ER. FUN! Fun that was expensive...$6,ooo expensive. Sorry everyone for ruining the day.
But it got better. We toured Arlington, The National Cathedral, Washington Monument, White House, Mt. Vernon, National Museum of History, The Capital Grounds, The Zoo and had tons and tons of fun.
It is crazy that they let people into the white house and walk around while the president and his kids are just running around up stairs.
We were able to go to a baptism of an amazing young lady. I loved meeting the elders and hearing them say how much they love my parents.
My parents house is incredible and in the forest. M and G loved all of the deer and squirrels.
I loved learning about George Washington and how close he was to God.
My favorite part was hearing my Dad talk to all the tour guides about the gospel.
Thanks for an amazing and unforgettable trip!






























No comments:
Post a Comment