Monday, December 28, 2009

So Awesome, I wish I were there!


My parents are serving as mission presidents in Washington DC. Our family loves American history, the founding fathers, and love that we live in such a sacred country. That is why it was perfect for my parents to be called there.

They just had a huge Christmas conference for all of their missionaries and they made it so special. I am so jealous I wasn't there. I am sure it was one of those unforgettable experiences for everyone who was present.

It was so cool that Meridian Magazine made it their cover story. Check it out,
http://www.ldsmag.com/churchupdate/091228remarkable.html

5 comments:

Carly said...

Oh my goodness Michelle, that is the coolest thing ever! I wish you could have been there too - with me of course ha, ha.

The Smiths said...

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Janelle said...

I just checked the link and seriously got chills when reading that the missionaries were singing how awesom, hopefully thier voice was heard.

Anonymous said...

hey girl! I hope you got my text message! I miss you a ton and can't wait to see you soon hopefully! this baby needs to hurry! I am going nuts! =)

Anonymous said...

girl let's get more updates!!! I love seeing you and you're family!