Monday, October 06, 2008

Going Private,

I thought I would never do this, but I decided to go private. I am a total blog stalker. I love looking at peoples blogs that I don't know very well or at all. So if you are one of these people looking at my blog feel free to keep checking in. Seriously I don't mind at all. Just leave me a comment telling me who you are and I will put you on my reading list. I know most of us bloggers are just stay home moms and friends of friends. I just want to eliminate some of the crazies if there ever are any.
Happy Blogging!

82 comments:

Annie said...

I'm Anna, a member of the Church from Sakhalin Island, Russia where Deloy has served as a missionary.

Kyla Stevens said...

my email address is stevensdn@gmail.com so add us to your list!

Carly said...

sign me up, I think you already have my email address.

Precious Images Photography said...

How old is your older boy?

Kristy Weaver said...

our email is kristyw67@hotmail.com - please keep us! :)

Anonymous said...

carolineshillig@hotmail.com
you know from liberty square freshman year :)

Unknown said...

I would still love to see your blog. I am a friend of Deloy's if you don't remember me :) my email is kelleyhowephoto@gmail.com THANKS!

Anonymous said...

I am a blog stalker, but I know your mom, Karyn and would love to still see your blog if you dont mind. aboutomorrow1@hotmail.com Thanks!

Lisa said...

i've read your blog for over a year now, but you don't know me. i'm lauren candland's cousin :) i'd like to be added to your list:
slward3@msn.com your boys are adorable! i have 2 boys too!

Anthony and Krista said...

I love seeing what you are up to so please add me to the list!

kristaslade at gmail dot com

Kathy L. said...

My email is kwlehrsch@gmail.com.(San jose friends)

I would love to keep in touch.

Maryanne said...

Hey, put me on your list, girlie! Z will be super mad if she doesn't get to see pictures of her friend Markie!

Megan Bleazard said...

I think you have mine but its-

meganbleazard@gmail.com

Michelle Blanchard said...

Hey Michelle,
It's Michelle, DeLoy's niece, and I would like to be added I don't know if you guys have one of the many email addresses that I have or not but it is blancmk@hotmail.com.
I love you all and hope everything is well. Oh, they think that I am having another girl if you guys haven't heard and I am due Feb. 6
Love ya

Michelle Blanchard said...

Hey Michelle,
It's Michelle, DeLoy's niece, and I would like to be added I don't know if you guys have one of the many email addresses that I have or not but it is blancmk@hotmail.com.
I love you all and hope everything is well. Oh, they think that I am having another girl if you guys haven't heard and I am due Feb. 6
Love ya

Shaun And Brittany Meng said...

don't forget about us Mengs!
eldermeng@yahoo.com
love shaun and Brittany

Patti said...

I am Patti, Jon Largents sister.I am a total blog stalker:) I love looking at pictures of your beautiful family. My email address is pattiwest@gmail.com

Chris and Shani said...

Don't forget me!! highshy97@yahoo.com

Matt and Katelyn said...

hey! Mine is Katelynbeth25@hotmail.com. CUTE FAMILY! MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you are popular! Your boys are too cute, and we should hang out sometime now that you are in town. My Sadie would love your Markie, she's into the older boys ;)!
thebest_facers@hotmail.com

Tiffany said...

Sign me up Michelle!!! tiffparrish@hotmail.com

Janelle said...

You better add me to your list.

Janelle said...

Here is my email, bradfordjanelle@gmail.com

Josh and Rach said...

Well I know we haven't seen you for awhile but hopefully you haven't forgot about us!! :) Miss you guys. Sorry we couldn't make it out to Seattle. Our email is thegreenscrib@gmail.com

Kacey said...

Hi Michelle. I'm an old friend of DeLoy's. I would still love to see your blog. My email is ckkarren@verizon.net. Thanks :)

Amb & Dev said...

michelle, I don't know why I am not getting your emails, but I need your addres, you are the last onew I need for the babay shower pal! try my coopercito@juno.com email. Love ya!

Amb

Theresa Rodriguez said...

add me to your privacy list my dear thanks! thereisastewart@aol.com

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

I love to see what you guys are up to. smileii203@aol.com
Jessica (Barlow) Potter

Ryan and Ashley said...

I would like to be added too...ashleynicolebaker@gmail.com. Thanks :)

malleygirl said...

malawhat@gmail.com add me to the list!

Bart and Krista said...

I'd love to keep checking your blog. paxtonkrista@yahoo.com

alma and nicole smith said...

yes please! almanicole@gmail.com

Miller Family said...

let us in! mlrtm55@sbcglobal.net

The Peshlakais said...

Hey Michelle.. Its Rachel Christensen from Bunker Dance Center (Ashley Oblads cousin) Im always looking at your blog and your beautiful boys.. Add me! i2achell@gmail.com

Nick, Lynnie, & Cole said...

Hey Michelle, I'd love to be added to your list, if you don't mind. I found your blog awhile back and have loved checking in every so often so the latest pics of your fam (your boys are such studs!). My email address is lynniegandola@hotmail.com (formerly Lynnie Rolfe - if you can remember back to preschool!)

Nick, Lynnie, & Cole said...

*to see the latest pics (sorry - I noticed my typo too late, but it really bugged me). Anyway, I hope things are great for you and your fam!

Nikki said...

hey if you don't mind I would love to check on your cute family from time to time! joshuabird@gmail.com

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

heres my email!! wongbright07@gmail.com we love u guys

Tammy Gregory said...

tgregory85@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

Hey Michelle its Jessica...my e-mail is jeddica1@juno.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
It's Becky from Bunco, the other night. I like to peek in on your blog and would love to keep reading it :) theearls123@gmail.com

Heather said...

I wanna look at your life.

heathermildenstein@gmail.com

Larkin Family said...

This is Whitney (Hutchison) Larkin...and your blog is so cute! My e-mail address is whitneyjlarkin@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Katie Mills said...

Sign me up, I check in on your beautiful family often. kateandnatie@gmail.com

It's all Good- The Allen Fam said...

Hi Michelle,
You have a sweet family- I like checking out your blog occassionally if that's o.k. ( Ambers mom, Paula)

It's all Good- The Allen Fam said...

red2ulv@aol.com

The Lyons Family said...

Hey there I grew up with the Blanchards in the Seattle 4th ward but I found your blog through a friend of a friends from Vegas. It seems you know a lot of people there, did you live there? Anyways your little boys are too cute, add me to your list if you don't mind and tell Deloy hello.

The Lyons Family said...

Sorry my email jcmllyons@msn.com and my names Malea Lyons. My brain has gone after three kids :)

Mary said...

Hey Michelle, it's Mary Brown. Love your blog and seeing your beautiful boys. When are you going to talk Nicole into making one of these??

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Oh, I forgot...marybrown26@gmail.com

Kathryn e. said...

Sign me up!ellison.kathryn@gmail.com

Big Brad said...

ad me and sharon to the list please:
chirobrad@gmail.com, and shhartung@gmail.com

Lacey said...

Billy and Lacey here! MEt you at Josh and Rachel's wedding! Love checking your blog every now and again! Lacey.quale@gmail.com

Cute kiddos! I still remember the cutest outfit ever that you had your little guy in at rach and josh's wedding! A little golfer outfit and little argyle socks!
Hope you guys are doing well! : )

Jessica said...

happy_puddles@hotmail.com

Tara said...

Me too please! It was fun chatting the other night with you. Wish I would have gotten to know you better before I moved.

tbmax03@gmail.com

Unknown said...

The Henderson's love to look at your blog. The girls miss seeing Markie and keep thinking that Graham is Markie since they met him when he was that little anyway. allthehendersons@gmail.com. Email me if you'd like to see our blog, I've been adding pictures regularly.

Angie

Joan said...

My husband went to high school with DeLoy's mom....please add us to your list. Your boys are adorable!
joaneal@gmail.com

Sharon said...

I'd like to be on your blog list. Here's my email: shhartung@gmail.com.

The Wrattens said...

Your little boys are soo cute!! kristin.haining@gmail.com

Lauren said...

So secretive! J/K. Here's my email: benandlauren@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Jamie Claire said...

Sign us up too please jamieccanderson@hotmai.com and brettleyanderson@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hey Michelle I don't know if you remember me but I danced with you at Bunker dance center like a million years ago. I have a blog but am also going private. I would love to keep in touch with you and your cute family princess_shan2@yahoo.com
You can check out my blog to see who I am hazardoushintons.blogspot.com
I hope we can keep in touch and eventually catch up! Shantell Catmull Hinton

Linda said...

Michelley! you are such a cute mommy! lindalou527@cox.net - add me please!

Chris and Elaine said...

Michelle, My e-mail address is elainealbright@embarqmail.com. Please add me to your list.

Parker and Carly said...

Hey. I'm an old friend of Deloy's. I love to check in once and a while to catch up. My email is carlylamm@gmail.com

Kali and JT said...

kalitracy@gmail.com add us MEngs!!!

Eliza said...

Put me on your readers list - I'd love to keep in touch with your family.

e98k23@yahoo.com

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

Add us on Michelle! matt_ropes@yahoo.com

Amb & Dev said...

sign me up! supercoopsblog@gmail.com
Thanks for inviting me to Bunko, it was a blast!

Nichelle said...

hey michelle. I love your blog so if you could put me on your reading list that would be great! nikihaym@gmail.com is my email. ttyl!

Tristan said...

Private? No wonder I haven't heard from you for a while. Add me if you would please.

tkc615 at gmail dot com

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

HI! It's Jamie Nicholes Smith. Add me!! jamiesmith12@gmail.com

Ana said...

hey, Im locked out. Permission me please :) ana.zackrison@gmail.com

Blackburns said...

I am a friend of Tiffany Parrish. I am just a stay home mom that likes to look at other peoples blogs too.

Thanks,
Emily

blackburns@q.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a total stalker :-). browneyedgirl198@hotmail.com

kanddgregory said...

Keith and Denise Gregory
dgregory414@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hi im adding my email to your list! its robnshan@hotmail.com! your fam is cute and its fun to see how youall are doin!

kanddgregory said...

michelle,
I keep track of your mom, dad and brothers and sisters through you. So put me on your list.

kanddgregory said...

forgot to leave my email. it's dgregory414@aol.com

The Smiths said...

Hi it's me Bethany Smith. My email is bethanydabellsmith@yahoo.com. My blog is private too so I totally understand. In fact, I just found yours today through someone else's friends list. Tell Nicole I said hi when you talk to her next.

The Smiths said...

Hi it's me Bethany Smith. My email is bethanydabellsmith@yahoo.com. My blog is private too so I totally understand. In fact, I just found yours today through someone else's friends list. Tell Nicole I said hi when you talk to her next.