Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Baby Bump!!!

Wow, it has been a loong time!! Well, we are having a boy! we are so excited. My mom was here to find out and that made it fun. We are 2 for 2. I have lots of names picked, but everyone hates them. Oh well. Too bad I am the one pushing this baby out..so it is my choice. LOL. I am six months. And feeling pretty good. We have been traveling and playing like crazy so I will put picks on some time soon. OH, and all my sisters and sister in laws are prego but one. So we took some fun pics, here they are. And it is really sad that my sister is three months ahead of me and we are the same size. I still love you Nicole!

11 comments:

Hilary said...

Haha, love the sis that's not having the baby.
She's obviously the smart one. :)

Emily said...

Ok you make being pregnant look waaayyyy to good. Good Grief! It is about time you updated this! Congrats on baby Emilio!

See ya soon!

DPound said...

Fun! I love how excited Mark looks in the picture; I bet he is so excited to be a big brother!!!

Kathy L. said...

I love the pictures, WAY CUTE!!

You look great, and Super Stylin, Like Emily said You look so Beautiful Pregnant.

Mary Stuart said...

How fun!! Does steve's wofe know what she is having yet! How fun woul dit be if you all had boys!! What a fun year ahead for your mom and dad!!!! Poor Kelly!!! She is a good sport! You are beautiful!!!

Tristan said...

Marky is so cute! You look great darlin!

Nicole Cave said...

I love the picture of markie with his finger in your belly button and the way he is looking up at you...so cute!!

Megan Bleazard said...

Michelle you look beautiful!! I am so excited for your new little boy. Hopefully you will be at nicoles shower so we can see you! love ya

Kristy Weaver said...

Michelle - you look SO good. I was huge by the time I was where you are at now. Loni and I are very excited for your family! We need to keep in touch more...

Kristy

Linda said...

You guys are so cute! I love Markie kissing your belly!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! That has to be the most exciting thing to have all your sisters pregnant with you! You are so beautiful!